Soprano’s Pizza – Delicious recipes
Hawaiian Pizza with Ham and Pineapple
· Pizza dough
· Cooking spray
· 8 oz. can pineapple chunks (drained)
· 12 oz. thinly sliced cooked ham
· 1 cup Hawaiian style sauce
· ½ cup red onion (thinly sliced)
· ½ cup green bell pepper (chopped)
· 6 oz. provolone cheese (sliced)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Spray cooking spray over a pan.
3. Press the pizza dough into the pan. Spread the Hawaiian style sauce over the top, keeping away from the outer half inch of the edge.
4. Top the crust with the cheese.
5. Arrange the bell pepper, pineapple, ham and onion on top.
6. Bake the Hawaiian pizza recipe for about half an hour or until the crust is golden brown.